'2 Bed 2 Bath' - Apartment Near Blakeney Quay
( 1 Double Bed and 2 Twin Single Beds )
A purpose built detached property comprising of just two spacious apartments which are located in a small & select development called ' The Pastures ', just off the Blakeney Quayside.
Burnham B is the first floor apartment, and offers parking for two cars ( many local cottages cannot offer proper off road parking) , a private garden to sit out in, and is just a two minute walk from the Quay.
The interior is spacious when compared with many older properties, and is well furnished and equipped ready for your occupation. There is electric heating, hot water, and double glazing.
A Private entrance leads to the first floor accommodation which comprising to a good sized living room with a dining area, fitted kitchen with appliances, two double bedrooms,( 1 Double Bed and 2 Twin Single Beds ), one bathroom and a separate shower room..
Blakeney is a very sought after North Norfolk destination, it has a number of hotels offering places for you to eat in the evening, two local pubs that serve food, a highly regarded fish restaurant ' The Moorings ' , a mini supermarket, deli, fish mongers, and a number of little shops.
Blakeney harbour is a small quayside with boats moored up, and boat trips are usually available.
There are lovely walks including out to Blakeney Point famous for it's seal colony.
- Parking for 2 cars at the property itself.
- Private Garden
- 2 minutes walk to Quayside
- Spacious 2 bedroom property
- Electric heating , open fire, double glazed.
- Fully furnished
- Kitchen is fitted with an electric oven and hob , fridge freezer. dishwasher, washing machine, microwave & toaster.
- Kitchen utensils , pots and pans , cutlery and plates.
- Freeview T.V.
- Bed linen and towels provided for the 2 bedrooms.
- Bed linen and towels are provided for the double bed and 2 twin beds.
- One dog allowed subject to our terms and conditions, & may include a cleaning surcharge of £14 per dog.
- Strictly no smoking policy
View Larger Map