Detached '3 Bed 3 Bath', Car Parking For 2 Cars & Garden
( 1 Double Bed & 4 Twin Single Beds )
'The Cley' is a detached property located in a small & select development called ' The Pastures ', just off the Blakeney Quayside.
'The Cley' offers parking for two cars ( many local cottages cannot offer proper off road parking) , a private garden to sit out in, and is just a two minute walk from the Quay.
The interior is spacious and light when compared with many older properties, and is well furnished and equipped ready for your occupation. There is electric heating, hot water, and double glazing.
An entrance hall leads on to a good sized living room with a tall vaulted ceiling and a dining area , fitted kitchen with appliances, separate games room , three double bedrooms ( 1 double bed and 4 single twin beds) and one bathroom and two further separate shower rooms.
The Property Has A Games Room
Blakeney is a very sought after North Norfolk destination, it has a number of hotels offering places for you to eat in the evening, two local pubs that serve food, a highly regarded fish restaurant ' The Moorings ' , a mini supermarket, deli, fish mongers, and a number of little shops.
Blakeney harbour is a small quayside with boats moored up, and boat trips are usually available.
There are lovely walks including out to Blakeney Point famous for it's seal colony.
- Parking for 2 cars at the property itself.
- Private Garden - fenced so dog friendly.
- 2 minutes walk to Quayside
- Spacious ground floor bedroom and shower room, (ramp entry on request)
- Further 2 bedrooms on first floor
- Games room with table tennis table.
- Electric heating & double glazed.
- Fully furnished
- Kitchen is fitted with an electric oven and hob , fridge freezer. washing machine, microwave & toaster.
- Kitchen utensils , pots and pans , cutlery and plates.
- Freeview T.V.
- Bed linen and towels provided for 2 or 3 bedrooms ( as required ) * please see Special Note below
- Option of additional double sized sofa bed *
- One dog allowed subject to our terms and conditions, & may include a cleaning surcharge of £14 per dog.
- Strictly no smoking policy.