Detached , '3 Bed 3 Bath' , Car Parking For 2 Cars & Garden
( 1 Double Bed & 4 Twin Single Beds )
'The Cley' is a detached property located in a small & select development called ' The Pastures ', just off the Blakeney Quayside.
'The Cley' offers parking for two cars ( many local cottages cannot offer proper off road parking) , a private garden to sit out in, and is just a two minute walk from the Quay.
The interior is spacious and light when compared with many older properties, and is well furnished and equipped ready for your occupation. There is electric heating, hot water, and double glazing.
An entrance hall leads on to a good sized living room with a tall vaulted ceiling and a dining area , fitted kitchen with appliances, separate games room , three double bedrooms ( 1 double bed and 4 single twin beds) and one bathroom and two further separate shower rooms.
Blakeney is a very sought after North Norfolk destination, it has a number of hotels offering places for you to eat in the evening, two local pubs that serve food, a highly regarded fish restaurant ' The Moorings ' , a mini supermarket, deli, fish mongers, and a number of little shops.
Blakeney harbour is a small quayside with boats moored up, and boat trips are usually available.
There are lovely walks including out to Blakeney Point famous for it's seal colony.
- Parking for 2 cars at the property itself.
- Private Garden
- 2 minutes walk to Quayside
- Spacious ground floor property
- Electric heating & double glazed.
- Fully furnished
- Kitchen is fitted with an electric oven and hob , fridge freezer. washing machine, microwave & toaster.
- Kitchen utensils , pots and pans , cutlery and plates.
- Freeview T.V.
- Bed linen and towels provided for 2 or 3 bedrooms ( as required ) * please see Special Note below
- Option of additional double sized sofa bed *
- Bed linen and towels are only provided for the 3 bedrooms ( 1 double and 4 twin beds ) during High Season Bookings. Please note during Low Season Bookings that bed linen and towels are only provided for 2 bedrooms , unless a third bedroom is requested at an additional Surcharge of £65.
- One dog allowed subject to our terms and conditions, & may include a cleaning surcharge of £14 per dog.
- Strictly no smoking policy
- A £50 deposit is required, which is fully refundable after your stay , subject to any breakages or extra cleaning beyond fair wear and tear.
View Larger Map